> Raaf F-111 Aircrew Complete List
MaYHeM
Posted: Feb 24 2011, 11:53 PM
Quote Post

Gloster Meteor (A77)

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,593

Hi All,

As per topic, I am hoping someone who has a high res photo from the retirement day - or better still a typed out and complete list of all RAAF Aircrew who served on our F-111's can help out on this one!

I've attached an image of the framed aircrew list that was at the F-111 Retirement Ceremony.

I believe was kindly put together by the family of one of our well known serving F-111 pilots. (Sorry I can't provide details as to who it is right now, I'd need further permission for this I think)

I understand this list as attached might be available as a reproduction print by order, so please don't post hi-res printable duplications in respect to any copyright. But, if you have a complete and typed out version of this list, or a high res photograph of this same picture attached, that might be of assistance to someone wanting to try and identify and type out each name and rank, it would be much appreciated!

It is for the furthering of a complete F-111 historical record.

If it is appropriate to post a link/pic here, then please do, otherwise, feel free to PM me with details!

Much appreciated!

(Image linked with respect and credit to Heritage Flight Gear)
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_HYRmMCawjbE/TPs84ANwPlI/AAAAAAAABzY/vkR1FtCM3Gs/s1600/20101203_9999_1097.JPG

This post has been edited by MaYHeM on Feb 24 2011, 11:53 PM
PMEmail Poster
MaYHeM
Posted: Feb 26 2011, 01:43 AM
Quote Post

Gloster Meteor (A77)

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,593

All good, seems I might have found what I am looking for... I'll post this list in the appropriate forum here too once I get it :)
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0361 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]