Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Missing Newletters
Hornet133
Posted: Feb 13 2021, 02:43 PM
Quote Post

Mustang and Lodestar Page Editor

Group: ADF Serials Team
Member No.: 29

I have noticed that ADF Serials newsletters for Sept 2004 to Dec 2005 are missing from the website.

I have them, having downloaded at the time. I have put them on my webspace at as a rar file at 'https://mega.nz/file/xt8HxaYR#puqssUaqTcm2yMzIee26o0Uccl-n5nhkK-dOXAB91-Q' for download.

This will enable you to complete the set on the ADF Serials website.

Steve Mackenzie
PMEmail Poster
Hornet133
Posted: Apr 13 2021, 01:23 PM
Quote Post

Now removed from my webspace as the ADF Serials team have had ample time to download them.
PMEmail Poster
Warhawk
  Posted: Apr 23 2021, 01:39 PM
Quote Post

ADF Serials Research Co-ord

Group: ADF Serials Admin
Member No.: 82

Steve,

Excuse their delay,..there is only one doing that and he's sick. Death and carnage has claimed the amount of people doing these over the past 12 months.

So have some heart, for we/ you/ they are all volunteers and that we must also remember that ADF-Serials.com.au don't have a room full of operators standing by!

I've been a contributor in every issue since Issue#1 to last out,....Autumn 2021and have kept copies as well for my own records.

Gordy
:blink:
PMEmail Poster
Hornet133
Posted: May 8 2021, 07:32 AM
Quote Post

In that case Gordy you will no doubt supply the team with copies to repair the deficiency on the website.

In the meantime 120+ people who read my message had the opportunity to get them from my webspace.

In the meantime I will restore the link to my webspace so they are available from me.
PMEmail Poster
Warhawk
  Posted: May 8 2021, 09:32 AM
Quote Post

ADF Serials Research Co-ord

Group: ADF Serials Admin
Member No.: 82

That's awfully nice of you Steve in having done that and what you're doing now. I'm sure the ADF Team will appreciate your comments and replies, as well as many other readers.

Currently they are doing a fair amount of fixing behind the scenes in the past few days. Some success and yet more problems as they go along. Col, Brendan, Kaz and Darren are spending long hours and frustrations on them,..in between their day jobs.

A suitable quote for the job, "If you are going through hell, keep going!”

Meanwhile, I must finish reviewing my next article and send on for the next Telegraph issue for Shep and JB.

Lets hope this next issue doesn't disappear before it even gets there.

Cheers

PMEmail Poster
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0189 ]   [ 11 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]