Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Southern Cross Mustangs In Adelaide
David M
Posted: Oct 18 2009, 10:25 AM
Quote Post

Pilatus Porter (A14)

Group: Members
Member No.: 75

Anyone in the Adelaide area wanting to pick up a signed copy of 'Southern Cross Mustangs' sans the postage cost (or who want to have their current copy signed) can drop by the Red Roo Models stand at the SA Scale Model Expo next weekend and say g'day.

I am also scheduled to give a presentation on Mustang Colour Schemes (RAF/RAAF/RNZAF & Civilians) on Saturday at 1.30 and another on Weird Things Under Mustang Wings at the same time on Sunday.

Venue is the Centenary Gym, Christian Brothers College, 214 Wakefield St, Adelaide, SA (east of From Road, next to Wakefield College).
PMEmail Poster
mark
Posted: Oct 20 2009, 02:05 PM
Quote Post

McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Hornet (A21)

Member No.: 54

David, I will buying your book soon,when are you in Brisbane next,would love to have it signed!....Cheers Mark
PMEmail Poster
David M
Posted: Oct 20 2009, 05:57 PM
Quote Post

Pilatus Porter (A14)

Mark,
Brizzie is not in my immediate future...next years model show in August/Sept is probably the closest. However, if the stock for Adelaide does not sell out I will be able to put my scrawl on a copy and see if we can arrange something for you.

Gary and Dick are leaving tomorrow so it is probably best if you can wait till we all meet up, sort something and return to our homebases next week. I will be in touch as soon as I get back...
Regards,
David
PS Would you just want the plain 'cross and thumbprint' or do you want a dedication 'To Mark' for example? I'll sign anyway you want; one customer wanted 'Stolen from D. Muir'...LOL.
PMEmail Poster
mark
Posted: Oct 20 2009, 09:04 PM
Quote Post

Thanks for the reply David,I'm actually away for about 4 weeks from Saturday,so I'll be in touch when I'm back (probably the 'ol sign and thumbprint, don't reckon I've done anything to deserve a dedication!)

Cheers Mark
PMEmail Poster
David M
Posted: Oct 27 2009, 06:04 PM
Quote Post

Pilatus Porter (A14)

Mark,
I signed one of the SCM copies for you at Adelaide. Just order it from Red Roo Models in the normal way but be sure to tell Gary that you want the signed one.
Regards,
David
PMEmail Poster
mark
Posted: Nov 18 2009, 02:54 PM
Quote Post

G'day David,
I'm back home,so I will contact Red Roo as per your advise.Thanks for your help.Best Regards Mark
PMEmail Poster
David M
Posted: Nov 20 2009, 05:37 AM
Quote Post

Pilatus Porter (A14)

Mark,
Gary has been in touch. We had organised for a signed soft cover to be available as promised not realising you would want a hardcover which were onlt released at Adelaide. We have arranged for him to send me a hard cover and I will send it on to you as soon as I sign it...all of which may take a week. I trust this is OK.
Thanks for the order and regards,
David
PS Anyone want a spare signed copy of SCM...LOL!
PMEmail Poster
mark
Posted: Nov 20 2009, 09:28 PM
Quote Post

Hey David,
Sorry to mess you around. I thought the "right thing to do" was to order the Hard Cover because I asked you to sign one for me.I'm sure from what I have read about your book,you wont have too much trouble moving a signed copy of the Soft Cover version. Again,thanks for your help,it is much appreciated.Cheers Mark
PMEmail Poster
David M
Posted: Nov 27 2009, 09:46 PM
Quote Post

Pilatus Porter (A14)

Mark,
Your signed hardback left here today by express post...enjoy!
David
PMEmail Poster
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

[ Script Execution time: 0.0290 ]   [ 12 queries used ]   [ GZIP Enabled ]